CCIE Security v6.1 Training and Certification by Master Instructor Mr. Nitiz Sharma
Looking for premium CCIE Security Training and Certification?
Choose Nitiz Sharma Trainings. Our expert Professional instructors offer comprehensive lessons, insights and guide you through in-depth classes and provide valuable tips and tricks to ace the CCIE Security Written & Lab Exam (SCOR 350-701). Join and Experience our Live Demo class now to engage with our Certified Instructors – Book your Spot Today!
Are you seeking CCIE Lab Training?
17th April 2023 @8:00AM IST
Classroom / Online
|Batch||Weekdays (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Mode||Classroom/ Online||Classroom/ Online|
|Hour||2 Hours/Day||4 Hours/Day|
|Duration||2 Months||4 Months|
Ready for the Next Step? Discover Why Nitiz Sharma is Your Best Choice!
Mr. Nitiz Sharma 2x CCIE Certified Master Instructor
- 15+ Years of Experience in Networking Technologies
- 25+ corporate trainings delivered
- 10+ Years of Proficiency in CCIE Data Centre and CCIE Security.
- Trained more than 10,000+ students all over the world.
- 4000+ CCIE Success Around the Globe
Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Devices like Cisco ACI, Nexus, UCS, ASA, NGFW Firepower, ISE, WSA, VPN, Stealthwatch, Umbrella, Threat Grid, and AMP.
CCIE Security v6.1 Certification Course Details
Our Cisco Security program is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to excel in the world of network security. Our program covers a range of topics, including network security design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
Know more about the updated version of CCIE Security v6.1
CCIE Security training v6.1 Lab exam:
- Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention (20%)
- Secure Connectivity and Segmentation (20%)
- Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control (25%)
- Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security (20%)
Here’s what you can expect from our program:
Expert led Training
Our CCIE Security training program is led by industry experts who bring years of real-world experience to you, which helps you to gain more experience to the classroom.
You'll have access to a range of tools and resources by our faculty in this course, that will help you develop to secure networks in real-world environments.
You can choose our courses either online or in-person training. We also offer self-paced learning options that allow you to learn at your own pace.
Our Cisco Security training is a prestigious certification which is recognized worldwide and can help you get advanced to build your future career in the network security.
Who can enroll for this course
- Anyone with core Cisco Security Knowledge can go for this course.
- Usually, 3 to 5 years of experienced Network security Engineers can go for CCIE security.
- From Nitiz Sharma, fresh graduates with basic knowledge on networking have learned the course and cleared CCIE Security Exam.
- Cyber Security or Offensive Security.
You’re not listed above? Contact our team.
Benefits of the Course
CCIE Security -Cisco Security Core Technologies
Number of Questions
What you will learn from this course?
- Implement core Cisco security solutions to provide advanced threat protection against cyber security attacks
- Security for networks, cloud and content, endpoint protection, secure network access, visibility, and enforcements
- Configure Cisco Firepower Threat Defense technology
- Implement advanced Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS) features
- Deploy and use Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS)
- Detection of network-based malware and file type, NGIPS tuning
- Configuration including application control, security intelligence, firewall, and network-based malware and file controls
- Deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v2.4
- Highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections
- Implement, use, and maintain Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA)
- Provide advanced protection for business email and control against web security threats
- Deploy proxy services, use authentication, implement policies to control HTTPS traffic and access
- Deploy and troubleshoot traditional Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network (DMVPN), Flex VPN, and remote access VPN
- Design advanced automated security solutions for your network.
- Switch Port Configuration
- Operation and Implementation of VLAN
- Operation and Implementation of VTP
- Operation and Implementation of STP
- Protecting the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Operation and Implementation of RSTP and MST
- Operation and Implementation of Ether-Channel
- Operation and Implementation of DHCP and DHCP Relay Agent
- Operation and Implementation of NTP
- Operation and Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
- Operation and Implementation of Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- Operation and Implementation of Layer 2 Security Technologies
- WSA Topology Introduction and Initial Configuration
- WSA Installation on VMware Workstation and Basics
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Custom URL Categories
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Global Policy
- Explicit Proxy Mode Download Limit For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode IP Base URL Blocking For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Redirection
- Explicit Proxy Mode Active Directory Integration and Proxy Authentication
- Advanced Web Security: WSA Management and Command Line Interface (CLI) Basics
- Advanced Web Security: WSA High Availability Using VRRP and PAC File.
- Advanced Web Security: How to enable HTTPS Proxy on WSA
- Advanced Web Security: Time Range and Volume Quota
- Advanced Web Security: AVC and Web Reputation Configuration Examples
- Transparent Proxy Configuration Labs
- Cisco Identity Services Engine configuration and implementations
- Static and Default Routing on ASA
- RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,SLA,NAT,CTP on ASA
- Site-Site, Remote Access, SSL VPN on ASA
- VPN Load balancing on ASA
- Transparent Firewall on ASA
- Security Context on ASA
- Failover,MPF,IPv6, OSPFv3,O on ASA
- NAT With IPv6 on ASA
- Site-Site, SSL VPN With IPv6 on ASA
- Advance Firewall Features With IPv6 on ASA
- Dynamic Routing in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN IPv6 in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Implementation of IPSec and Cryptography
- Implementation of Site-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, SSL VPN
- Implementation of DMVPN, GET VPN, Flex VPN and much more
Exam Score Assessment
- Each module has a specific minimum and pass score based on its difficulty.
- Pass score reflect expert-level competence.
- Minimum scores are the lowest acceptable for expert candidates.
- To pass, candidates must exceed the total pass mark and meet individual module minimums.
If candidates don’t meet the overall pass score in any module, they fail the exam. Successful candidates won’t receive detailed scores.
Those who fail get a report showing which modules they passed or failed, along with the domain-level scoring percentages for both modules.
Below are the Job Opportunities for Certified CCIE Security:
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Architect
- Security Consultant
Our Recent CCIE Success Stories
Mohammad Yasser CCIE #67051
Satish Karate #CCIE
Mohammad Kazim Abrar CCIE #67928
Krish Peshavaria #CCIE 67914
Mrunal Meshram CCIE #61827
Amit Kumar CCIE #67744
Aabarnam samiappan CCIE #67742
Nitiz Sharma's Trainings provides 100% Support to Clear CCIE Security Certification, along with the industry knowledge. Get Feedback from our students and make a decision.
The CCIE Security Program covers core technology areas and is designed to validate end-to-end lifecycle capabilities in complex security technologies and solutions, from planning and design to operation and optimization. Aspects of automation and programmability are an integral part of the CCIE security concept.
You can select weekdays or weekend batches as per your convenience. You can opt for an onsite or online course. Regular weekday (Mon – Fri) classroom training takes 8 weeks or 120 hours while Weekend (Sat-Sun) classroom training takes 2 months or 120 hours. Please get in touch with us for the schedule, fees and other details.
Yes. For more information, please contact our team.
The typical study material for CCIE security training is Cisco press books, latest workbooks prepared & revised regularly by experts.
Below are some of the roles offered to CCIE Security Expert.
- Network Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Security Administrator
- Network Security Specialist
The CCIE lab exam has been updated to assess candidates’ skills throughout the deployment lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab format has changed to consistently assess these skills.
The format of the CCIE lab will change to assess candidates’ skills throughout the deployment lifecycle of designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing complex network scenarios. The lab exam consists of two timed modules delivered in a fixed order:
Module 1: Design (3 hours)
• Module 2: Deploy, Operate and Optimize (5 hours)
Automation and Network Programmability skills are an integral part of both modules.
Yes, you are required to pass the technology core exam before you take the lab exam.